Absolute Auction – Recreational and Hunting Farm w/Timber
Selling to the Highest Bidder
• 41.8+- acres Farm offered as a whole
• Excellent build site
• Exceptional trail system
• Highly sought after in size
• Shallow creek system
• Any and all rights transfer
• Excellent whitetail habitat hunting
• Close proximity to many recreation areas of Green River Lake area.
• Close proximity to Green River Lake
• Hard and Soft Mass
• Exceptional stand of tall timber
• Country setting away from the city
• Frontage on Caldwell Ridge Road near community of Knifely in N. Adair Co.
• Potential timber sale separate from land w/right to combine (Stay Tuned for More Info)
• Excellent for horseback riding, country get-a-way, hunting camp and more!
• Location is near Columbia, Ky. Campbellsville, Ky and close proximity To Holmes Bend Marina (Green River Lake)
• Zoning/ class- farm
• Topography: wooded ground-hills, open ground- rolling
• Utilities: water / electric
• Approx. road frontage: 90 feet
• Approx. open ground: 2.5 acres/ remainder in woods.
This superb property packs a really big punch for its size! With standing timber and Real estate offered separately or as a combination.
This farm is an investment as well as a trophy Whitetail hunting farm checking all the boxes of must haves for the present and the future.
The property offers an open 2.5 +- acre field leading into a 40 +- acre wooded wildlife Haven with trail system. You will be greeted by a
solid rock bottom creek flowing through the property providing a fresh water supply for wildlife. Hard mast are prevalent on the property,
providing an outstanding food source within the boundaries. Offering an ideal build site for your family to grow or a getaway camp to walk
your very own creek and enjoy nature in the Kentucky hills, this hot tract is sure to please for years to come.
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734.
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply
Sale in cooperation with G. Starks Realty Company, William Starks, Realtor
Online bidding ends June 11th at 5:00 pm CT
Previews: Drive by anytime
Property Address: 2349 Caldwell Ridge Road, Knifley, Kentucky 42753
Contact Justin Hampton at 270-734-1161 or email@example.com
Welcome to the perfect Florida lifestyle. Ride your horses out the driveway onto 3000 acres of Florida State Trails, hop in your salt water heated pool, raise your dogs in your air conditioned kennel, take your kayak down the road to access to the Withlacoochee River, your bike trails are there too. Come home and sit on your front porch and watch the amazing sunsets or sit in the hot tub on the large back deck. This lovely 3200+ sq ft home is at the end of a dead end road surrounded by State land. 2 master bedrooms, one downstairs the other upstairs , 2 more downstairs bedrooms and another one upstairs with a playroom too. Beautiful kitchen new stainless appliances. The large family room with a stone fireplace. Large pavilion by the pool has full outdoor kitchen and bathroom with shower WOULD MAKE A GREAT BED AND BREAKFAST